Corps Certification Department
The Corps Certification Department is headed by a Director.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Department'S Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
DEPARTMENTAL DIVISIONS AND UNITS:
The Corps Cerification Department has Three Divisions:
- Fulfilling the common aspiration of Nigerian graduate youths by deservingly awarding them the Certificates of National Service, Exemption Certificates and Letters of Exclusion.
- Uphold high standard, discipline and promoting uprightness in the issuance of Merited Certificates of National Service and Credible Exemption to graduate youths of Nigeria
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROLES OF THE DIVISIONS: -
The Roles played by Divisions under Certification Department are as follows:
ONLINE PRINTING OF LETTER OF EXCLUSION
All Part-Time gradautes, like their Full-Time counterparts, are expected to register with the Scheme Online to enable them print their Letter of Exclusion online as well.
The Scheme does no longer issue Temporary Letter of Exclusion as concerted effort has been made to ensure prompt issuance of Original Letters of Exclusion through NYSC online platform.
DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below:
- Production of all NYSC Instruments
- Issuance of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
- Processing of genuine cases of Correction and Ommission cases of Certificates of National Service.
- Issuance of Letters of confirmation in lieu of Lost Certificate of National Service.
- Exemption Division:
- Issuance of Certificates of Exemption to eligible Full time graduates.
- Issuance of Letters of Exclusion to eligible Part-Time graduates
- Processing of confirmed cases of Omission/Correction of Certificates of Exemption and Letters of Exclusion
- Issuance of Letters of confirmation in lieu of Lost Certificates of Exemption/Letter of Exclusion.
- Verification Division: :
- Processing of requests for verification of all NYSC Instruments from organisations