Finance and Accounts Department
The Finance and Account Department is headed by a Director.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Department'S Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
DEPARTMENTAL DIVISIONS AND UNITS:
The Finance and Accounts Department has four Divisions:
- We are committed to the highest ideals of effective financial service delivery and consistent improvement in our responsibility in line with the hallowed objectives of the scheme
- Providing the best financial management services possible to the scheme and its publics in a timely, efficient and honest manner.
ROLES OF DIVISIONS AND UNITS
The roles played by the Divisions and Units in this Departments are as follows:
HEADQUARTERS ACCOUNTS: This Division has four 4 Units:-
- Other Charges
- Final Accounts
- STATE OFFICES ACCOUNTS:- This Division has Three 3 Units:-
- State Accounts
- BUDGET DIVISION – This Division has Two Units:-
- Capital Budget
- Recurrent Budget
- VENTURES AND SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNTS – This Division has Two 2 Units:-
- Ventures Accounts
- Special Projects Accounts
Advising Management on financial matters
- Preparing Annual Budgets of the Scheme
- Managing of funds accruing to the Scheme
- Establishing accounting systems with appropriate built in control as approved by the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF).
- Collecting all revenues accruing to the scheme and keeping proper records in line with Financial Regulations and Extant guidelines.
- Advising the Scheme on Legislative, regulatory and treasury requirements.
- Preparing and rendering all statutory returns to the AGF office
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Services rendered by this Department include:
Payment of allowances to Corps members through TSA.
Payment of allowances on approvals to staff through TSA
Funding of State Secretariats
- Payment of Contractors’ bills and Consultants fees
PARTNERS AND COLLABORATORS:
DEPARTMENTAL TELEPHONE HOTLINES
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact the Department via the hotlines below: