2017 BATCH 'B' STREAM II WINDING-UP/PASSING-OUT APPROVED PROGRAM OF ACTIVITIES
I am delighted to inform you that the Director-General has approved the Passing-Out of the 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Corps Members to be on Thursday 13th December, 2018. Please note that, the Winding-up/Passing-Out activities are designed as follows:
FRIDAY 7th - MONDAY 10th, DECEMBER, 2018
1. Job Awareness and Creation Week, Sensitization of corps members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service. This will be done at the Local Government level using relevant officers/NYSC/NDE officers
MONDAY 10th DECEMBER, 2018
1. Release of Passing-Out corps members by Employers
2. Registration/Clearing of corps members. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
TUESDAY 11th DECEMBER, 2018
1. Signing of final clearance by Zonal Inspectors
2. Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year
WEDNESDAY 12th DECEMBER, 2018
1. Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out corps members.
2. State farewell party to be preside over by the Governor of the State.
THURSDAY 13th DECEMBER, 2018
1. Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving corps members at Local Government level.
Management wishes you a very successful Winding-up and passing-out exercise.