Press and Public Relation Unit
The Press and Public Relation Unit is headed by a Director.
VISION AND MISSION STATEMENTS
The Unit's Vision and Mission Statements are as follows:
To operate a result-oriented Press and Public Relations unit that is media friendly, responsive to the scheme's various Public and committed to acheiving desirable image within the ambit of its set objective
To ensure a sustainable mutual relationship with the media and the scheme's Publics through effective service delivery.
DIVISIONS AND UNITS:
The Unit has Three Divisions:
- New Media
BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE ROLES OF THE DIVISIONS:
The Roles played by Divisions under PPRU are as follows:
- Publicity Division
- This division handles the advertising aspect of the schemes's programmes and activities not covered by the media relations
- collates, process and disseminates information that project the activities of the scheme to the publics
- Takes charge of corporate image management for the scheme through a mix of PR strategies
- Maintain effective and adequate media relations
- Plans and executes nationwide circulation of internal publications.
- Maintains a mini-library where valuable materials both external and internal are kept and can be retrieved.
- Serves as the editorial engine room for the scheme's publications.
- Coordinates the Publications emanating from the State/FCT Secretariats
- Is responsible for communicating with the scheme's stakeholders through computer generated tools using social media platforms such as facebook, twitter, instagram, whatsapp, email etc
In case of any complaint or enquiry, you can contact PPRU via the hotline below: