TENDER: INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with Due Process requirement, hereby invites competent and reliable contractors to submit bids for the execution of Capital Projects for 2017 Financial Year.
2.0 Scope of works:
Lot 1:- Procurement of four (4) nos. Utility Trucks with: 125kw (170) Engine Power, 4760mm wheel Base,4x2 Drive Train,15,000kg Gross V/weight, left Steering,G60-6 Gear box, Anti-lock braking system(ABS) disc brakes in front & rear system, Dual-circuit full air brakes, load sensing brake system, Automatic brake Adjusting, Body: short Cab, Steel box body.(One (1) no. each to NYSC Farms Kwali FCT, Dugulbi Bauchi State, Feed Mill Lagos State, Rice Mill Ezillo Ebonyi State)
Lot 2:- Procurement and supply of Seventy five (75) nos. Motor Cycles for inspection with 4 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, Sl engine,53:0mm x 45.0 mm,9.5 : 1 compression, 1300+ - 100 rpm idling speed, max net power 6.03kw(8.2ps),1970 mm length,770mm width,1065 height, wheel base 1235mm,12 vol. battery (2each to 36 States and 3nos for FCT)
Lot 3:- Procurement and Supply of four (4) nos. Ambulance Bus (2.7 litres petrol Engine, Standard Roof, A/C, 5-Speed Manual Transmission, Fabric Seat, Airbags, Radio/CD Player. (One each to NYSC Secretariat Taraba, Rivers, Niger and Edo States).
Lot 4:- Procurement and supply of four (4) nos. Hard Body Utility van with: 2.7 litres, Pick up 4x4,DC, Engine position front,4CYL,16 Valve,120/3400km/rpm,2780kg,Not less than 223mm, Petrol Enginee,80 litres, Four wheels Drive,Manual,No.5 Seats, No. 4 Doors, Steering Left, Tires 265/65/R17,Seatbelt, Airbag Driver and Front, Radio CD Player, AC .(One each to NYSC Secretariat Nassarawa, Ondo, Enugu States and NDHQ)
Lot 5:- Procurement and supply of Man O’War Gadgets as follows:
- 37(Nos) of Man O’War rope
- 37(nos) of Carabina
- 37(nos) of Compass
- 37(nos) of Slings
- 37(nos) of Scrambling Nets
Lot 6:- Upgrading/ Reticulation of Water Scheme in Awgu NYSC Orientation Camp, Enugu State.
Lot 7:- Procurement and Installation of CCTV Cameras at NDHQ.
Lot 8:- Procurement and supply of (370 pieces) of Fire Extinguishers (at least 5KG- C02-55BC, Carbon dioxide, with validity period of at least 4-5years)
Lot 9:- Building of Metal Shelf Filing Cabinets made of square rod pipe galvanized, thickness of 6mm with chaka metal smooth finished plate thickness 3.5mm depth 18inches, to be well arrange and screwed without welding in the Mobilisation Department NDHQ.
Lot 10:- Procurement, Supply and Installation of Six (6) no’s of 100 KVA Generating Set (Sound Proof) (One each to NYSC Orientation camps in Benue, Kano, Bayelsa, Kwara, Delta States and FCT)
Lot 11:- Procurement, Supply and Installation of One (1) No of 1,000 KVA Generating Set (Sound Proof) at NYSC NDHQ, Maitama Abuja.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Interested companies can obtain the tender documents from the Tenders Board Secretariat, Procurement Department, 3rd Floor Wing ‘B” Room 317, NYSC Directorate Headquarters, Yakubu Gawon House, Maitama- Abuja between 8:00am and 4:00 pm upon presentation of evidence of payment of a non – refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15,000:00) only in to TSA for each lot at the cash office, 5th floor, NYSC DHQ, Maitama-Abuja.
3.0 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Evidence of Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016) corresponding with declared annual turnover and profit of the Audited Account
- Evidence of Valid Compliance (Certificate) with the provision of Section 6(1)(3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No.19 of 2011.
- Evidence of Valid current PENCOM Certificate in Compliance with the Pension Reform Act
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years, similar to the bidder’s lot of choice, with at least Ten million value (N10,000,000) value in a single contract per year for five (5) years.
- Verifiable Financial Statement indicating availability of funds of not less than 5million (five million) in the company’s account in the last three years
- Comprehensive Company Profile with convincing proof of competence or production capacity to undertake the jobs within the required time frame.
- Evidence of technical, operational and managerial staff with relevant work experience in regards to the scope of work.
- Copy of Current Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers, in line with provisions of Section 5(h) of the PPA, 2007.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- The Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:-
- That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law.
- That the firm’s Director or company is not bankrupt
- That none of the officers of NYSC or BPP is a former or present Director of the company.
4.0 SUMBISION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bid documents must be spirally bound and dully signed on each page, the technical documents must be arranged in the order indicated in 3.0 (i-xiii) above. Completed bid documents should be in two separately sealed envelopes labelled ‘Technical “ and “Financial” - (2 envelope system), both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked CAPITAL PROJECT, the relevant lot number and addressed to:
- The Director-General, National Youth Service Corps, Yakubu Gowon House, 416 Tigris Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi street, Maitaima-Abuja.
Tender submissions will close by 11:00 am on Thursday 07th Septemter, 2017. Companies submitting tenders must sign the tender register at the reception desk before dropping the tender into the box at the Tenders Board Secretariat, Procurement Department, 3rd Floor, Wing “B” Room 317, NYSC Directorate Headquarters Yakubu Gowon House, Maitama-Abuja. Incorrectly labelled and late tenders will be rejected.
5.0 OPENING OF TENDERS
Opening of the bids shall commence immediately following the submission deadline at 11:00 am on Thursday 07th September, 2017 at the Conference Hall, 6th Floor, NYSC NDHQ, Maitama , Abuja. Representatives of bidding companies, Members of the public and Civil Rights Organisations are invited to witness the Bid Opening Exercise.
6.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- No company shall apply for more than one(1) Lot.
- Failure to fulfil any of the conditions in 3.0 (i-xiii) above shall render an application invalid.
- The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) shall verify the authenticity of documents submitted by bidders with the relevant authorities. Any company found to have Submitted forged documents will be handed over to the law enforcement agencies.
- Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment by the National Youth Service Corps, nor shall it entitle responding contractors to seek any indemnity from the NYSC by virtue of such contractors having responded to this advertisement / invitation to tender